These conditions set out the basic on which we provide Party Packages and Play. We are Funky Footsteps Children’s parties, we can be found at the Party Pod, 48 Wheeler Street, Maidstone ME14 1UA.
1 Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Order
No Contract will exist between you and us until we have received a deposit. Through payment of this deposit you are deemed to have accepted our party terms and conditions. We reserve the right prior to this stage to decline any request by you for a Party Package.
2 Payment - Payment for the Party Package will be due in the following installments:
a) A deposit must be submitted to us to secure the booking.
b). The balance of any extra packages price will be payable 7 days prior to the
party. Once you have confirmed your party numbers and processed your final payment, we are unable to offer any form of refund.
c) The balance of the price will be payable on the day of your party either via cash or cheque
d) Where the order as stated in the Party Confirmation is varied, any sum payable by you as a result of any variation to such original order will be payable by you in full when we agree to that variation, or as otherwise agreed by us in writing.
3 Party Bookings, party booking are for a maximum of 30 children in party room one and 15 children in party room 2 . Please note the parties are for 2 hours only, Variation by Us We reserve the right to change the content of any of the Party Packages and their running order.
4 Rules a) The rules of Parties and Play will apply to these Conditions as stated herein.
b)The Party Organizer should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the party.
c) Party Organizer must inform Funky Footsteps staff of any food allergies or similar materially important facts concerning all children within their party.
d) Party organisers are able to put up extra balloons, and bunting into the party rooms but you must only use Blue Tak to affix to any walls,
Cello-tape is forbidden due to the walls being painted
e) Children must stay in their assigned party roomDouble click to insert body text here ...
5) Liability- Parents/carers/guardians or hosting parents are to remain responsible for the children at their party AT ALL TIMES. Funky Footsteps, its staff, employees or any person connected with Funky Footsteps are not liable or responsible for any person whilst in the Party Pod venue or within the surrounding external areas, including roads and pathways. The activities of Funky Footsteps are of a physical nature and Funky Footsteps, its owners, directors, employees or anyone connected to the company accepts no liability for any physical injury, death, loss or damage to persons whilst in the premises or its land. This applies to loss of property accruing on the premises whether occasioned by negligence or howsoever otherwise arising.
6) Photographs and Video- Funky Footsteps reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any party or event organised by Funky Footsteps, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Funky Footsteps may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Funky Footsteps including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed must contact Janet Holroyd in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Funky Footsteps will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
7) Cancellation - a) If you cancel the party less than 6 weeks before the date of the party your deposit is non-refundable.
b) Subject to our sole discretion cancellations due to illness or other serious factor may be rebooked without incurring any fee.
Funky Footsteps Reserves the right to cancel any party or event due to external factors including but not limited to, extreme weather, road closures, illness etc. In these circumstances full refunds and date changes are offered
8) Law and Jurisdiction - These Conditions are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with laws of England. Legal action in connection with these Conditions may only be brought in the courts of Englandand Wales.
9) Definitions In these definitions the following expressions have the following meanings:
Conditions: The conditions in this contract and changes we make to them
Contract: The contract between you and us authorizing us to provide the Party Package in accordance with these Conditions.
Deposit: Minimum £25 for Pod Parties
Party: The party for which we are providing the Party Package.
Party Organizer: The parent or guardian responsible for the children at the Party.
Party Package: The party service we provide for your party.
Party Confirmation: The confirmation (letter or email) sent to
you by us confirming details of your Party.
Price: The total fee payable by you for the provision of the Party
Rules of Play: The rules which apply to partying at the Site and which are attached to these Conditions.
Site:Funky Footsteps Party Pod. 48 Wheeler street ME14 1UA
‘We, us or our’: Funky Footsteps children’s parties
‘You’: The customer